Our primary focus is to provide prestigious high-rise residences whilst creating high quality product with innovative design and quality material. We have a dedicated team of people who are passionate and experienced in providing excellent service for a quality lifestyle experience.
Interested candidates who are passionate and able to deliver outstanding performance to grow toward greater heights with us are welcomed to send your resume to
We Are Hiring!
M&E Project Coordinator
- To coordinate, supervise and monitor all mechanical and electrical works so as to ensure timely construction with respect to the Project Program.
- Ensure that all works executed are in accordance with drawings, specifications, construction plans and procedures.
- Execute inspections and utilize quality control mechanisms to check & monitor project’s quality to ensure achieving the quality requirements i.e. QLASSIC, GBI, etc.
- To assist Consultants issue site memo or NCR to contractors for non-compliance of the required Quality Standard, Construction Drawing and Specifications.
- Prepare and update daily report, verify progress report and attend site meeting.
- Check and report discrepancy of construction drawings and specifications.
- Liaise with contractors for defect rectification works during the Defect Liability Period.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering (M&E) or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Experience in high rise building will be an added advantage.
- Able to carry out duties on site full time.
- Good interpersonal & analytical skill.
- Preferably with ISO & QLASSIC experience.
- Self-motivated and is able to work independently.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Possess good communication skills.
Customer Relationships Officer
- Main task is to maintain good rapport and relationship with all purchasers and agents
- To assist all preparation for sales launches, marketing activities and road shows
- Ensure the sale suite is always neat and tidy
- To support Sales Coordinator in sales gallery
- Answering phone calls, enquiries from purchasers and agents
- To assist in housing loan application and signing of Sale & Purchaser Agreement
- To carry out market survey of all competitors, compile and prepare market survey reports in order to assist marketing team in the design and pricing of the products are competitive and attractive to potential purchasers
- To compile newspaper clippings/advertisement on property development focusing on residential and monitor competitors activities
- To assist/advise customer on matters related to the purchase of property e.g Sale & Purchase Agreement, loan procedures and etc
- Undertakes any other tasks and assignments as directed by the superior
- Diploma or Degree in Hospitality, Tourism, Hotel Management or equivalent
- At least two (2) years experience in marketing and sales, preferably in property or any services industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident in handling customers and agents
- Pleasant personality and possess high level of patience and tolerance
- Excellent customer service skill