Personal Data Notice
EXSIM DEVELOPMENT SDN BHD
Personal Data Notice
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and its regulations, this personal data notice (“Notice”) is issued to all of the valued customers and/ or prospective customers. This Notice informs you of your rights with regards to your personal data that has been and/ or will be, collected and processed by Exsim Development Sdn Bhd (Registration No. 200901032054 (875164-W)) of No. 18, Block 2, Jalil Link, Jalan Jalil Jaya 2, Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, its subsidiary(ies), its associated company(ies), its joint venture partner(s), including of all of its shareholder(s), its director(s), its employee(s), its supplier(s), its contractor(s) and/or its permitted person(s) (“we”, “our”, “us” or “Company”).
By submitting your personal data to us or interacting with us either at our events, or by using our website https://exsim.com.my/ (“Website”), you consent to us processing your personal data in accordance with this Notice.
In the event of any inconsistency or conflict between the English version and Bahasa Malaysia version of this Notice, the English version shall prevail. We shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Notice at any time by placing the updated Notice on the Website. By continuing to communicate with us following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Notice, this shall signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.
1. Collection and processing of personal data
We have collected and/or will collect your personal data to be processed by us and/or on our behalf in the course of your present and/or future dealings with us. The collection of your personal data is for the purpose of fulfilling our obligations to you in respect of the purposes stated in clause 4 below (“Purposes”) and all such other purposes that are related to the Purposes.
2. Description of personal data and sensitive personal data
You may be required to supply us with your name, age, identity card number, passport number, address of correspondence, office address, gender, date of birth, marital status, details of children and/or guardian(s), occupation, income range, contact information, electronic mail address, mobile number, house number, facsimile number, and office number, details of employer, details of spouse, dependant(s) and/or family member(s), lifestyle preferences, race, religion, nationality, bank account details and sensitive personal data including information as to the physical or mental health or condition, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, or any other sensitive personal data as prescribed by the law from time to time.
We may obtain your personal data from a variety of sources, includes but not limited to, booking forms, registration forms, online forms, agreements you have signed, name cards or any identity materials that you have distributed voluntarily; and business directory(ies) or listing(s) that you have subscribed to share your information and etc.
The collection and processing of your personal data includes but not limited to the following purposes:
- Agreements & Arrangements
- Entry into necessary agreements, contracts, memorandum, and/or arrangements to purchase the products or services from us, including sale and purchase agreement, deed of mutual covenant and etc;
- Credit assessments and other background checks as deemed necessary or appropriate by us;
- Collection of outstanding payments under the agreements;
- Delivery of notice, documents, forms, and other documents under the agreements, contracts, memorandum and/or arrangements;
- Delivery of vacant possession, keys handover, property/estate management, customer care and or defect rectification works;
- Necessary performance of other obligations under the agreements, contracts, memorandum and/or arrangements;
- Services & Products
- Delivery of our main services and products or products whether present or future;
- Customer relationship management procedures whichever we deem necessary and fit;
- Client profiling activities in connection with our services and products;
- Communication with you and delivery of information by e-mail, telecommunication means, including telephone calls or text messages or social media about our products and services by us or third parties as defined in clause 5 hereinbelow mentioned;
- Club house services, security purpose and customer loyalty programmes; and
- Such other purposes provided for in our particular services or products;
- Internal Record & External (Marketing)
- Marketing of our products/ services to you whether present or future;
- For purposes relating to any of the above, includes but not limited to research, benchmarking and statistical analysis;
- Internal record keeping;
- Legal Compliance
- Prevention, hindrance, reporting of any crime including but not limited to fraud, bribery and money laundering;
- Compliance to any legal or regulatory requirements relating to the provision of our services/ products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any associated, subsidiary, related companies of the Company.
5. Third Parties
We will not disclose any of your personal data to any third party without your consent save and except the following for the purpose of fulfilling our obligations to you in respect of the Purposes and all such other purposes that are related to the Purposes and you hereby consent and authorize us to disclose your personal data to the following third parties:
- our associated, subsidiary, related companies of the Company;
- our business partners including online business affiliates, retailers, distributors, agents, merchant that provide, supply, distribute or deal in general with our services or products in connection with our business and in relation to our loyalty programs and other programs;
- our auditors, engineers, quantity surveyors, land surveyors, business consultants, accountants, lawyers or other professional advisers and/or consultants as we deem necessary and appropriate;
- our sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as we deem necessary or appropriate, including third party property management or marketing companies or entities; and
- any person to whom we are compelled to or required under law or in response to a local or state or federal authority, industry regulator, enforcement agency, statutory authority, court of laws, tribunal, arbitration centre, commission or council or association legally authorized by law.
6. Your Obligations
You shall ensure that the personal data submitted to us is accurate, not misleading and updated in all aspects in order for us to process your personal data for the Purposes stated in clause 4 above. Further, we may request your assistance to procure the consent of third parties whose personal data is made available by you to us and you hereby agree to use your best endeavours to do so.
7. Your Rights
- Right to request access to personal data
You are entitled to request access to your personal data that is processed by us with reasonable notice.
- Right to request correction of personal data
You are entitled to request the correction of your personal data that is held by us with reasonable notice. With respect to this, you may:
i. request correction and/ or update of your personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date; and
ii. request retention of your personal data only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the Purpose stated in clause 3 herein.
- Rights to limit processing of your personal data
You are entitled to limit our processing of your personal data by expressly withdrawing in full, your consent given previously, in each case, including for direct marketing purposes subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and within a reasonable time period.
8. Contact to make inquiries and complaints regarding personal data
If you intend to exercise your rights in clause 7 or to make inquiries or complaints regarding your personal data, our policies, procedures in relation to processing your personal data, you may contact the relevant department as follows:
|Department||:||PR & Corporate Communications Department|
|Contact No.||:||+603 8993 9911|
|Fax No.||:||+603 8993 9922|
|Postal address||:||No. 18, Block 2, Jalil Link, Jalan Jalil Jaya 2, Bukit Jalil,|
|57000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.|
9. Other information
You may visit our Website https://exsim.com.my/ to learn more about our terms and conditions.